Friday, May 15, 2009

My First Blog..YAY!!!

So, this would be my very first blog...if you dont count myspace lol. I just finished my first ever scrap kit and cant wait to share it with you all (as soon as i figure out how to upload it to share it lol). I love making sig tags, and recently started making kits. I would like to think i am good at it, but will let all of you be the judge of that. I am hoping that one day I will be good enough at making the kits to make a little money from them...who doesnt want to get paid to do something they love?? But I am sure I am far from being that good. Well, my first blog is going to be a short one...i have 3 kids all fighting for my attention right now...better tend to them before someone gets hurt :) Hopefully in a few hours I will have my first kit up for you all...thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment