Monday, May 18, 2009

My First Kit Is Ready to Share


Well i finally finished my first kit. I hope you all enjoy it...I love bright colors as you can see in this kit. It is called Neon Dreams. This kit has 15 papers and 40 elements. All are shown on preview. Feel free to use it for anything you see fit. Keep in mind, this is my first kit, its not perfect, but isnt bad either lol. Tutorial writers and taggers, please give credit where credit is due. Please do not share this kit, if someone wants it, please direct them to my blog...Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the kit. I am hoping to get another kit our in the next few days, or at least some seperate elements...but with 3 kids, i am not sure how long it will be before i post again. Leave some love if you download my kits please :) Click preview to enlarge.
Download papers here
Download Elements here


6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, it's really nice, Im also starting doing my kits.
    Hope everything goes well starting now.

    greetings
    rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute kit! Thank for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice kit. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are off to a wonderful start. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete